Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Oh, that's right... I read minds!"

As a someone who works in the customer service industry, you will find that not only are you supposed to do your job but you are also supposed to read minds. That's right people, psychics are in!

"You were our waitress last time. What was that great drink you recommended?"

"Do you remember what was in it? A specific flavor? Color?"

"No. But I think it had watermelon, cinnamon and something else. Oh, you know which one it was. I came in with a huge party once about a year ago and it was one of the ones you served."

"OK, well, we have a watermelon and a cinnamon drink but no together. Do you remember anything about the name of the drink?"

"All I remember is that is was really good. Something with dark in the name."

"Dark_______, _________dark?"

" Wait, it was the coffee!"

"Coffee? The drink that has neither watermelon or cinnamon and is no named _______ dark or Dark ________."

"See I knew you'd remember!"

@--------------------------@---------------------@-----------------------@---------------

"Miss, this isn't what I ordered."

Looks at ticket book. "What did you order?"

"Last time I came, I ordered the same thing but it came out on a thing, with all this stuff. This is smaller."

"That would be the full meal. You ordered the half meal. Would you like me to get you the fuller meal?"

"No. (Sigh). This will be fine. I really wanted the thing with all the stuff ,the sparklers and the ribbon display but I ordered the cheaper item. (Sigh) This will be fine. Next time, please bring out something else completely different than what I order than I'll be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment