Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, yeah...

Hullo Outside World...



So, I've been threatening to do this for a while. Nothing drastic, just create a forum for my daily thoughts and a release for all of the crazy things that just have me scratching my head on a daily basis.

Little background. I work in customer service. Now, this is not one of those blogs (at least not at the moment :) ) that I berate and belittle people. I think with each incident I'm going to change some of the details because in the end, it's about the situaton and not for gossip. I am going to use this blog for what we'll call a character study.

Having worked in customer service for .... geez... forever, I have come across some interesting people. Some days I walk home on a cloud thinking, "Gee, what a great day". Other days, it's "That's it, quitting tomorrow." On those days I can't tell you how many times I have seriously looked at the back door and thought, "How long until they realize I'm gone or If I huddle up into the corner will they all go away?"

So, that' s the start. Hopefully I'll remember some of the good stories (and believe me, there are some doozies) and get to write down the dailies as they come. More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment